If sunshine has a smell, this is it.
These are insanely quick, easy, and simple to make.
They came out to 99 calories each for me! (using sugar replacement)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, with juice undrained
- 1/3 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar (or alternative sweetener)
- Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin pan with 12 paper liners
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Mix wet ingredients and add to the dry.
- Add optional nuts, stir until just combined.
- Fill muffin cups and bake about 20 minutes
- Remove and cool on cooling racks (or eat!) 🙂